These are general policies. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description.
- Check-in - 15:00 - 21:00 hours (Unless by prior arrangement)
- Check-out - Until 10:00 hours
- If cancelled before 12.00 hours on the day prior to arrival only the 20% deposit will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Children and extra beds
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10.00 per night for cot
- All older children or adults are charged GBP 20.00 per night for extra bed.
- Maximum capacity of extra bed/baby cot in a room is 1
- Extra beds and baby cots are upon request and need to be confirmed. You must supply your own linen for the cot.
- Supplements will be calculated automatically in the total costs.
Deposit - 20 percent of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking and is non-refundable.
Pets - Pets are allowed at a charge of £10.00 per pet per night.
Accepted credit cards
- All major debit and credit cards are accepted
- We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival
At The Keswick Guest house we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
This policy is intended to ensure that personal information is dealt with properly and securely and in accordance with the legislation. It will apply to personal information regardless of the way it is used, recorded and stored and wheher it is held in paper files or electronically.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly. Information We Collect In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the GDPR Data Protection Act 2018 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
The Keswick, Walcott Road, Bacton, Norwich, Norfolk, NR12 0LS